Pages

Sunday 13 January 2013

Mother nature puts on her show

Hello there!!!

A very special hello to Heather at +my little red suitcase!!!!  Soooooo nice to hear from you!!!  CLEARLY, you are my first blogger friend (apart from family and friends) to leave a comment on my blog.  I know there are many friends out there who visit my blog, but it's so exciting to actually have someone leave a message for you!!! So go on!! Do it!! Leave a message and you can be sure that I will be sooooo very pleased and grateful to hear from you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Today I would like to show you some amazing photo's of sunsets and thunderstorms we've had this past week, but sadly we haven't really had good follow up rain since 11 December 2012, even though in some of these photo's, it looks so very promising!!  Almost every single day the weather teases us with thunder and lightning, the skies transforming with beautiful dark rain clouds and the smell of wet earth being carried on the wind from somewhere, far away, a show like only mother nature herself can put on, and then, nothing, it's all just a tease!!!!!!!


 (I'm still learning all about photography, so please bear with me!!)










And then there are the most beautiful  sunsets you will ever see!!!





Just a quick peep at some little bags I made for a wedding planner
And remember this photo?? Mm, this WIP is nearly done and I can't wait to show it to you!!
'Till next time my friends and remember, feel free to leave a message on my blog!!  I can't wait to hear from you.

Love 
AMarie





                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             

1 comment:

  1. amazing, you seem to live very much with the elements there. It's just such a different environment to here. Nature seems very close there. You know it's funny but I always fancied making a little crochet pouch too! Heather x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated