Pages

Wednesday 23 January 2013

Crochet Flowers and Buttons

Hello again!

Do you remember this photo???
And this one?
  Tah-dah!!!!!!!!! From Drab To Fab.....
                                     
Just love this little corner.  It's always cool with the gentle jingle of the wind chimes and a trickle of water Aanndd it's right under my kitchen window so it has the added smell of brewing coffee!!!  The perfect place for a little bit of hooky while watching the birds bath!

Last Sunday we were blessed with the very rare occasion of a rainy day!! Yep, it's true!! We did!!!  It rained on and off all day.
So we watched some DVD's and I started a new project while Miss Molly treated me to a wonderful and relaxing pedicure.
Just look how many granny squares I made..!!



All made from leftovers from previous projects but I think I'm gonna have to go and buy some more!!! Yippee!!!  I love it !!!
So I'm off now.  Hope you're keeping warm, cosy and flue FREE up there in the north and cool and fresh down in the south
See you soon
Love
AMarie

4 comments:

  1. hello, you have been busy. What a lovely chunky railway sleeper? bench! looks very nice with all your cushions. Gosh rain and pedicure! how refreshing! Are you making a blanket? Heather x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heather, Yes! You guessed it! It's a blanket. I find blankets a very social and mobile thing to do. You can take it anywhere and do anything while working on it!! Aahh!! Such fun and so relaxing!!

      Delete
  2. I love the cushion with the little crocheted flowers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you it was a lot of fun to make and really does like pretty great, doesn't it?

      Delete

Your comments are greatly appreciated