Pages

Wednesday 9 July 2014

Keeping busy...

Hello there...

Keeping busy with.... 

Making kitchen curtains for a customer!!!!
with eyelet tape and rings....
 Really love this material....
 I think Emily is really cute....
 But I think this would be ......
Beautiful in a study....
But I am sure it is still going to look great!!!

Trying out a new recipe....

Savoury muffins....

Topped with cheese....
Sooooo yummy.....
With butter and a little apricot jam....
And of course.... A lovely cappuccino!!!!
They were crunchy on the outside and soft and fluffy on the inside and the sweetness of the jam with the savoury, cheesy muffin was just soooooo yummy!!!!
Would you like to try them? Its so easy....
2 cups cake flour, 15ml baking powder, 5 ml salt, 1 cup buttermilk, 100ml oil, 1xl egg, 2 cups of cheddar cheese - mix all together and spoon into muffin pans - top with cheese and bake at 200degrC for 15-20min. That's it!!! 
Next time I think I might add some chives and bacon pieces!!!...maybe...it was quite perfect just like this!!!!

Right now this is the view from my kitchen...
Giraffes
Well dear friends, I better get back to the curtains, they are due tomorrow and as you can see from the photo above, the shadows are getting longer and the time is getting shorter for delivery on these curtains!!!!

A big thank you for stopping by and hope to see you soon again!!!

"Till next time!!!!

Love Always
AMarie
xxx





6 comments:

  1. Hello Anna-Marie Lovely to catch up with you again....the curtain fabric is wonderful, and how delicious those yummy muffins look! Hope you have a great weekend.
    Helen xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. the travel curtains look fun, the muffin snack looks like a yummy moment! and who can top your view from your kitchen window!! Giraffes, amazing really X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those muffins sound delicious. I have a recipe for some cheese and ham muffins and they're so good, especially when they're still warm from the oven. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anne-Marie, The curtains are cute, the muffins look delicious (will copy the recipe!) but the view from your kitchen window takes my breath away!!!!!!!!!! Wow! God's gorgeous creation is amazing and I think it's so wonderful we can share "our kitchen views" in all variations with each other :) Have a great day! xo Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for commenting on my blog, Anne-Marie, have a lovely week! xo Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Anna-Marie! Oh my goodness, those muffins look DELISH! I am not sure how to do the recipe as I use American measures. But I would love to make some. What a wonderful thing that you can see giraffes out your window!
    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated