Pages

Friday 6 September 2013

LITTLE THINGS...

Hello Again

Well, the house is coming on just fabulously!!
We turned on the lights for the first time last night!!! Aaah!!! Soft glowing little beauties, I just love you so!!!



And very importantly, the lightning conductor is up too!!! Ready for the first summer storms!!! But boy, this thing is high!!! So very very high!!!!


Here's another thing that makes me very happy!!! You see, I have a thing for aeroplanes!!! The bigger, the better!!! I just really love them!!! And now we live right under a very busy airspace!!! I think it's the Cape Town - Johannesburg route!!! And I see this a lot during the day and it makes me very happy!!! Yeh, I know, I am a silly old bat!!!!


But life at Chalet No 2 is starting to feel a little claustrophobic!!! But of course I am not complaining, I just want to move into my new home...now...!!! Have patients you silly ol' bag!!! Soon!!! Very,very soon!!!


6 comments:

  1. wow this house is something so different to here! we can only imagine! and now the lights are on and soon there will be someone home....! I like the planes too, it connects you to the rest of the world! enjoy, Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  2. All going great guns! Can't wait to see how things develop! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lights look great.....now it will feel even more like home! Look forward to the next step!
    Have a good week!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen a lightening conductor on a house before, especially one as big as that! It's all coming along now, those lights look fantastic. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Ann-Marie your house is just beautiful. I love the high ceilings, exposed brick and the lighting is amazing. I'm so exited for you. I know you can't wait to have it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Wow! Wow! How fabulous....and how have I missed this blog...only just seen the link.
    What a fantastic house absolutely stunning, I love it and all those gorgeous animals you have too.
    So exciting to see it all come together...will you be in for Christmas? Makes our bit of DIY seem tiny in comparison lol
    I'll be popping back to see how it all progresses regularly now I have found the link...so exciting
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated