Pages

Sunday 7 October 2012

Our Furry Friends

Hello Dear Friends

Yesterday 6th October was World Card Making Day and I am so glad to say, I have finally finished the cards I made to enter the World Card Making Day Competition!  I hope they get there before the deadline of 15th October and hold thumbs that it will go well!  I hope you thoroughly enjoyed this wonderful day as much as I did.  Imagine, a special day for card makers!!!!!

www.worldcardmakingday.com/contests/2012
Today I want to share with you some of the other animals on the farm. 
                                   
Leopard  -  Mr Winston...

Black Leopard - actually a monkey in disguise.....

Brown lion cub - a teddy bear look-alike

White tigers and white lion - They are just so darn cute!!!!

And now for the more domesticated ones:
                                  
Bontie - found the kitchen sink the coolest place to be on a hot summers day ....                                                                                                                 
Dozer - the "Dozy Great Dane" - watching TV and giving his approval...
Brandy - the "police watch dog".  Nothing happens on this farm that she doesn't know about.  She even controls Dozer!!! ...
Lola:  She is sooo sweet and almost fairy-like.  She is Dozer best  friend....
Angel:  The "queen" of the household.  She doesn't really like anyone, except hubby, and spends her whole day grooming herself... (Very, very moody) and she can give a look that gets both humans and animals to back off!!!!!
  Popcorn:  doing what he does best!!
Rosco, well he's the handsome one, a really lovable and friendly boy! 
and then there is Tar - a real farm cat. He has found a little vervet monkey who somehow got left behind from the troop and then decided to stay with Tar.  They have become best friends.  Sorry, I do not have a photo of the monkey!  Will try and get one and post it as soon as I can.  He's not very camera friendly....
Bontie, Brandy, Lola, Rosco and Tar are all rescue animals.

Hubby's been sick this week, but thankfully he's getting better each day.  Has to be back at the doc again on Tuesday. 

This has been fun but I have to go now.  Will visit with you soon!!
Love 
Amarie 

PS:  I really can't believe I could forget one of our pets!!!! and believe me he is by far the hardest to over look because he is right here next to me and talks all of the time. Soo Sorrryy Blue!! 
Now that really is all of our pets!!!!!!!!!!
'till later Bloggers
Amarie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are greatly appreciated