Pages

Sunday 12 May 2013

A Mother's heart.....

Hello everyone!!!

Today is Mother's Day here in my country!!! And this was waiting on the kitchen table for me this morning!!!
They do know me so well!!! Thank you,I love it!!!! 
Now...
To all the wonderful Moms out there, I hope you have a wonderful, happy and relaxing day with your family!!!
Mothers Day

This is a poem I wrote to celebrate all of you...all the mothers of the world....


A mother's heart is a garden of love
A gift send to me from above
From the moment I first saw her face
I knew this garden will forever be my place
To happily grow and shine
In her garden so very-very fine
Inspired to always be my best
So when it's time to leave my little nest
My very own garden I will love
Just like my Mother, send to me from above!
                                           written by A Field

        I LOVE YOU MOM!!!

Love
AMarie

*** Pictures from Google Images ***

PS:A big welcome to Katie, the 8th friend to follow my blog!!!!



3 comments:

  1. How very sweet, both the big basket of beautiful yarn and the poem you wrote! xo K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful gift for you and a lovely poem, it's true it's our forever place! enjoy your crafting, I wonder what you will make? Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a wonderful mother's day. That basket of yarn is such a thoughtful gift! x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated