Pages

Sunday 14 July 2013

Right Now.....

Hello My Friends


Hope you're all well and happy!!!  Thank you so much for all the lovely comments you left on my previous post!!!  I really do appreciate it!!!!  And I am happy to let you know, Zen's doing just fine!!! Already back at work!!!!  

This is just a fun post to show you what's going on in my life....Right Now.....

Right now.......


                     On my nightstand........
Loving these books!!! This is book 5 of 7!!! It's pure magic!!!
          
                 On my dressing table..............
Elizabeth Arden's 5th Ave!!! It makes me feel beautiful!!!

               On the side of my bath........
Bathtime loveliness!!!!

                   On  my little finger.....
A tiny pink flower!!! So very pretty!!!

                         On my laptop......
Looking for a new project!!! I love this afgan!!!! Mmmmm....maybe!!!
                       On my camera..........
Painting bookshelves!!!  Crisp White!!! They're  as good as new again!!!

                 On my coffee table.......
Magazines!!! I love to page through them and overload  on new ideas!!!
                      On my hook..............
Buntings = happiness!!! 

              On the menu tonight............
Yummy yummy!!!

                On my mind..................
No photos yet!!!  We are moving to a bigger game farm soon!!! The roof is going up in the next week and hopefully it will be ready in 2 weeks!!!  This is the first time we'll be moving into a brand new house!!!!
Very exciting and I'll tell you more about that once we have settled into our new place!!!

Please join me and show us what's going on in your life....Right Now....!!!!

Love
AMarie

7 comments:

  1. Love that bunting, my 'straight' edges look like bunting!!! Good luck with the house move, hope health issues continue to get under control! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun post, I love seeing what you're up to. Good luck with the house, how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great post, it's interesting to see what's going in on in someones life right now! or am just nosy!! Anew house sounds lovely, you will have so many ideas for it I'm sure! I think your probably a really good cook, tea sounds good tonight! and love the bunting, really nice! Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anne-marie, thank you for the lovely comment on my post! I can't send a reply back because it still says you are a no reply blogger! I will maybe look up what you have to do in your blogger account to change it. Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7/21/2013

    Great post .. Love all those glimpses at treats xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting to hear that you're moving house!! I loved this glimpse into your life and your dinner menu sounds really good. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely to see things that are current in your life. How exciting to hear about your move to a new house! Hope all goes smoothly for you!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated