Pages

Friday 15 February 2013

My Family Valentine

A Happy Valentine to you all!!!!

This was my Valentine celebration at home with my family:  Hubby and daughters, Miss Molly and little Miss J!  

       The table was set beautifully......





     A wonderful 3 course meal prepared by                                                                                              Miss Molly ......

          ..... Creamy Mushroom starter.....



    ....Chicken Hot Pot with Garden Salad...



 ....   Waffles with fresh Strawberries and          Vanilla Ice-Cream.....



 And we enjoyed all of this in our PJ's while watching TV......
How wonderfully crazy is that??!!!!  Just LOVVVED it !!!!!

Hope you had a wonderful time with your loved ones too!!!

Love
AMarie


3 comments:

  1. beautiful, what a treat....! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anna-Marie...I am responding to your recent question about collages for your blog header here on your blog, because your comment was a "no reply". That means there isn't an email address attached to your blogger account for me to email you back. It's either the setting on your blogger profile (which you can change with a tutorial on my side bar called "are you a no reply" or it's because you are using Google Plus and that really never shows the email address either. I also have a Google Plus post about changing your email setting.
    The best way to make a collage is to use PicMonkey. It's an awesome photo editing site. Make the collage and then save the collage picture to your computer and then upload it as normal.
    http://www.picmonkey.com
    If you need help with the blog header process I have a tutorial under my Blogging Tips page.
    Good luck,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anna-marie, I found the message that you have left in Sew Many Ways and decided to come and visit you. Now you have a new follower with me, I leave here the link to my blog, if you like my projects, I hope you consider following me.
    I find your blog interesting, and I love your creations.
    Here is my link,
    http://passionetcouture.blogspot.ca/
    Have a nice day.
    Marisa.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are greatly appreciated